Job Vacancy Details:
Announced on July 23rd 2021
- Vacant Position: Accountant
- Minimum Qualification: + 12, Bachelor’s level passed with major subject Account preffered.
- Past experience preffered.
- Salary: Negotiable
Other Qualification & Criteria:
- Must be able to use MS Office Packages, Tally.
- Must be able to work in Government related works (Custom documentation, Company Registration & Taxation etc.)
- Must be able to work with Banks (Documentation of LC opening, Issuance and Closure of Bank Guarantees, bank accounts related workouts etc.)
- Must be able to handle the working pressure.
Jobs & Responsibilities:
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Please email your updated CV along with all details mentioned and attach your complete relevant documents at firstname.lastname@example.org